Thursday 24 March 2011

Winter must go - let's start a petition.

Holy  . . . it's cold outside!

Well snow was yesterday's crap-orama and today it's colder than a rubber boot filled with jello! 

Here in good old London, ON, it's -9 Celsius (15 Fahrenheit) - THAT'S BLOODY COLD! 

The wise weatherman says that will continue to be 'unseasonably' cold.  It's March 24 for golly sake, that's unseasonably cold for December!

Have you stuck your tongue to a flagpole, frozen your hand to the car door handle, felt the numb in your ears and nose today? 

I'm sitting in my office, with frozen fingers and I can't feel my toes - time for another coffee and an extra pair of socks. 

Let's start a petition - winter must go NOW.  It's just time, that's it - it's over and we want out!

Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment