Wednesday 23 March 2011

Unbelievable!

I must have cleared six inches of white crap off my car this morning!  Well, ok, my kid cleared it off but I watched . . . . in outrage for his exertion.

It's March 23 and we got six inches!  Not the one to two inches predicted by the eejits (that's outraged speak for idiots BTW) at Enviro Can.  Wet, heavy crap that now threatens to brown out the electricity and shut down my computer! 

Snow is trying to have its revenge on my bitching about it!  Yikes, I feel stalked!!

What's up with you?  Will you carry on bravely or whine until the plows come and plow you in and you really have something to cry about?  I'm for number two (which is what snow really is)!

Come on - let off some steam and let us hear about your tales of snowed-in woe!

2 comments:

  1. A few weeks ago on a particularly blustery day, the wind blew the wreath right off my front door. I noticed it missing the next day, but by then we had been hit with a record snow fall (I love that term...'record snow fall'...it sounds like something us Canadians can BRAG about).
    With no clue where that wreath may have landed, nor under which snow mountain it was buried, I decided to go buy a new one. But I just couldn't find one as fabulous - my missing winter wreath had funky twigs and long black feathers on it... *sigh*...
    Come the next major thaw, a neighbour asked my husband to help her remove the 'dead bird' buried in a mound of snow on her lawn. He obliged, though a little puzzled by the size of those black feathers peeking out the snow.
    Guess what's back on my front door?
    Ahhh winter, what other treasures - or trash - have you buried in your wrath?
    Let's hope we find out soon - it's time for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Deb! You really gave winter the bird! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete