Monday 18 April 2011

:-(

Three new reasons to hate spring snow:

1)  My daffodils look so sad!  An inch or so of snow has accumulated in the front lawn, blanketing those trumpeting yellow buds with ugly white stuff - truly pathetic!

2)  Had to wear a full wrap-around-the-head scarf to protect freshly coifed hair from blizzard this a.m.  Straightened hair doesn't like earth-bound precipitation, so full hair protection measures (HPM) were called for!

3)  Sales girl yelled at me!  Walked into bridal shop on Dundas while passing by this a.m. - during snow storm - to check out some dresses.  She scampers towards me though I indicated that I was just looking.  "Can you just take off your shoes?"  And walk on your wet dirty floor to perhaps give you some of my hard-earned moola?  I don't think so!  Quickly my money and I left this retail establishment.

Sad, snowy day :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment